Thursday, January 18, 2007

Well it is 2007, and so far so good LOL
I have stitched 2 designs so far this year WOOHOO! I usually have so much more stitched, but working my hours I just don't have time to stitch like I use to. I am hoping to get my models out to my model stitcher's this month and I will be appearing on Patternsonline.com starting next month! That I am excited about!
I have develeped an interest in Wicca, well I have always said I felt there was more out there than what I had learnt growing up and as I read more about the Wiccan way of life, I LOVE it! I feel a strong spiritual bond with their God and Goddess and as I read more I find myself unable to put down the books and information. I don't know that I would join an organized group, but as a solitary practitioner it feels like a very good fit.

No comments: