Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Steph's Graduation Day

I am so proud of my son's girlfriend Stephanie White! She started at a highschool that did not have a credit system so it took her longer, however today was her graduation and due to my work schedule I could not be there and it just tugs at my heart strings! She is a wonderful woman, she has made such a wonderful change in my son Mike, he is more mature, more loving (if that was possible) and he has started his first job and of course that means saving for their baby that is coming in August of this year. He has dated her off and on thorough out his time in highschool and has always wanted to get back into her life and now they are together and he is a better man for it.

Stephanie I just want to tell you how proud I am of you! You are the daughter I never had and I want to thank you for all you do for both Mike and myself! I look forward to being a Grandmother and seeing both you and Mike grow into the mature, loving and devoted adults that you are.

I love you sweetheart!

1 comment:

CircesMagic said...

CONGRATS STEPH...by now I am sure you know who I am, LMAO!!!!!

Can't wait to see pics of that baby!

Sherrys coming over, sherrys coming over..woohooowhoowhoowhoowhoo!!!