Saturday, November 15, 2008

Could have been killed!

Well on my drive to work on Wednesday November 12th, 2008 Fran and I thought I ran over a pot hole, WRONG turns out half my brake calipur fell off!!! I never noticed a change in the brakes until the next day. Driving in on Thursday night going over the Skyway bridge I noticed I had very little brakes, but pumping them gave me some so I went to work. A friend put in some Dot 3 brake fluid and when we went to check later, there was no fluid and no brakes so I slowly made my way home in the morning and called a friend and she said call Gary so I did. Luckily he got the parts that we figured he would need from his work and then called me to let me know about the danger I had somehow avoided.
I picked up the car this morning $300.00 later and he let me know I am soon going to need a front axle and I do need tires. It just goes on and on damn it!

2 comments:

Milly~ said...

YIKES, that is scary girl. Glad you're okay.

Colleen said...

Glad to hear you are okay.