Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life Update

I have put a few stitches into the LHN Spring chart, I wish I had more hours in the day to stitch!
It is almost my 44th birthday and other than feeling lonely I feel pretty good. I have a job I love, 2 great kids, fantastic friends, family, cats and terrific stitching friends! I wish I was getting my 5th tattoo for my birthday however I have to get our damn government emmissions testing done and if you fail you have to pay up to $450.00 in repairs before they give a conditional pass, so there is my birthday money CRAPPY! LOL
I will be going to my parents for breakfast on my birthday since I work the night before which runs into my birthday morning. Other than that, I have no plans.

Take the time to hug your children, remind them that you love them and accept them no matter what, it is very important!

No comments: