Tuesday, February 03, 2009

2nd finish of the year & CONTEST

We have a WINNER for this Chart, Monique! Email me at ssenicar@cogeco.ca with your snail mail honey and the Chart will be out to you this week!!

I have decided to give this chart away not the stitched piece, all you have to do is leave a comment and on Valentine's Day I will have my Valentine's baby (who will be 19!) pick a number and that comment person will win the chart!

When I got laid off I couldn't stitch or design for many days, then I remembered a chart I bought a year or so ago and it just seemed to call my name. sherry sherry stitch me....
This is Ferocious Beastie designed by Arelate Studio. I used DMC for everything with the exception of the black and for the black I used Carrie's Threads Graphite. I stitched this on Sassy's Grasshopper aida.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo count me in - I could use a wee little guard dragon

Anonymous said...

Yay! Please add my name, Sherry... I like Arelate designs!

Nice finish :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I'm emailing you now :)