Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love
it is a word with so much meaning, it can make you happy and or sad
it has the ability to drive people crazy, and make people wonder what a person is thinking.

I have seen my parents loving each other for well over 40 years, my one set of grandparents for many more years and my one sister loving the man she has been with since she was in highschool, my other sister, since college.

Me, I tend to be the one that loves men for a while then when they don't grow I get bored and decide it is over.

I wish I was one of those people who found the one they were suppose to be with and daily lived with them fighting, arguing, loving, kissing... but I am one of the ones that has to love silently until the time I stop loving him or fall in love with someone else and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

No comments: