Monday, March 30, 2009

Interview with Dorothy Morrison on Bitten By Books

Check out this interview with Dorothy Morrison, she is so funny and a wonderful author!
http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=5495
This is one of my favorite question/answer and as a cross stitch designer working from home I WANT HER HUSBAND!!
BBB: What do you find the most challenging and the most rewarding aspect of writing?
DM: Since I have a home office, one of the challenges for me is in getting way-laid by stuff that needs to be done around the house. I’ll get up to fill my coffee cup, and notice that the laundry basket’s full. I’ll toss a load in the washer and see an item in the utility room that really belongs in the kitchen. The trip to the kitchen brings another task to light, and it goes on from there. So in order to stick to my writing schedule, I’ve had to train myself to walk through the house with blinders on. It’s a good thing I married a man who actually likes to do housework; otherwise, we’d live in a pigsty! Chuckle!

No comments: