Sunday, March 08, 2009

Spirit Is Calling

Lately I have been thinking a lot about my spirituality and it is showing up in my designs.
I am a solitary Wiccan as most of you know, and my relationship with the Lord & Lady or God & Goddess is becoming even more important to me.

I have designed these 3 charts and will be stitching them myself as I believe they were a gift from the God & Goddess for me to have and hang on my wall to remind me daily of the pleasure that Spirit brings to me.

I hope you like them, but if not, as I said I believe these were a gift given to me, which I want to share with others. If you know someone Wiccan or Pagan stitching these would be a wonderful gift for them!
Your opinion matters to me, please comment and let me know what you think.
**Blessed Be**

1 comment:

Lillasyster said...

Sherry, I had absolutely no idea that you're a solitary Wiccan, although I've "known" you for a while. On the other hand I guess you didn't know that I'm one too *lol*

I love your new designs and if you decide to have one of your modelstitchers stitch a wicca design for you I hope you'll keep me in mind.

Blessed be
/Ann-Charlotte