Thursday, September 24, 2009

I thought it was Fall

Today was one of the warmest days we have had all summer! I went out grocery shopping and nearly melted!
I am going to make veggie soup tomorrow, will be able to take it to work and stop eating Wendy's lol Joey was like WOW Mom you bought food! I hate smartassed kids sometimes!
Tomorrow I will fill the big crock pot with onion, potato, carrots, cabbage, zucchini, chicken broth, chicken and garlic oh and tomatoes. Sounds like it will be yummy!
Got fruits to take with me to work, bought so much juice you would think I had 100 kids, but Joe will drink a whole can in one sitting shesh!! Teens are so brutal!
Well off to FarmTown I just can't get enough of that Facebook app.

1 comment:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

yum! your soup sounds so good Sherry!...wish it would cool off here too...I love to cook on my woodstove and can't wait to make some chicken & dumplings in my olde iron pot!...MMMMMMmmmmm!!!

Blessed be,
<|:-) Lori