Saturday, February 13, 2010

getting harder to keep that smile up!

Work has taken a bunch of us from 40 hours a week down to 32 then the week after that 24 hours.  I am sick with worry.  I don't have a spouse to help pay the bills it is just me and my son.  My oldest turns 20 tomorrow and I haven't even gotten his gift yet.

Please light a candle for me and say some prayers that this all works out, I am a mess and the worst part is I can't get a part time job because they keep changing my days with the hours and there are no full time jobs out there that have immediate benefits and with my medications I need that.

Goddess, help me and my family!
So Mote it be!

1 comment:

Dede said...

Consider it done! On an up side. Your package went out this morning. A little something to cheer you up. I sure hope you enjoy them.

(((HUGS)))