Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life is Good Award!

Thank you Dede for this "Life is Good" award !  It means so much coming from you my friend!

1. Besides friends and family, what makes you truly happy? my cats, my truck, my spirituality
2. What is your favorite thing to do for "me" time? Stitching Reading Learning
3. What is your favorite, most fun to make item that you have ever made? my kids LMAO ok uhm it would be my pagan/wiccan cross stitch designs.
4. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? This is hard!  As a pagan I would say healing for the world, as a Mother I would say that I wish my kids all the love and happiness in the world.  As a single woman, I wish for a man who can not live without me in his life.  As a cross stitch designer I wish I could go to Market and be a hit with the stores.  Told you this one was hard!! lol
5. What was your favorite thing to do as a child that you still enjoy doing? kissing boys LMAO
6. How many children do you have? 2 son's I gave birth to, then there are my 3 fur babies.  And I have to mention my kids who adopted me, Ryan, Cilla, Alysha, Jessie, Jesse, Jaclyn, Brandon, James, Christine, Chris, Ajay, Joe and I know I am forgetting some and I am sorry LOL there are just too freaking many.
7. Any grandbabies yet? I kind of sort of have a grandson LOL My son lived with a girl who was pregnant and I was there when Zander was born and the first year of his life.  I don't see him as much anymore but love him dearly and his Mom.
8. Favorite season? Autumn hands down! lol  I like mid to late Spring too.
9. The job that you loved, where and doing what? I love the company I work for, I loved when I was in Workflow assigning out work, but am looking forward to getting off the phones again and doing the Email Service Professional role!
10. Where do you prefer to live city or country? City that is close to woods and creeks, ponds and lake.
I would like to pass this on to:
Eva at Dribble and Scribble
Colleen at Colleen's Cross Stitch
Milly at Stitching Obsession II
Kris at Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom
Mel at Epic Stitching
Christina at Crow Haven Cottage
Lori at notforgotten farm
Lisa at Witch Stitches The Primitive Needle
inannasstar at Ramblings of a Domestic Goddess

Here are the questions that I stole off Dede's Brightest Blessings Wiccan's Blog LOL
1. What is your favorite dessert? Cheese Cake
2. What is your favorite color? Purples
3. If you could go one place in the world for a vacation where would it be? The woods!
4. What is your dream house like? 3 bedrooms, kitchen with cook, fireplaces, spa bathroom in master, somewhere close to the woods.
5. What is your favorite pet? cats
6. What would you like to be doing in 5 years from now? vacationing with the man of my dreams
7. What is your favorite music? love all music
8. What is the one thing you love to do? cross stitch
9. What is the one thing you hate to do? housework
10. What do you collect? witch paintings, cats, sea turtles, tattoos lol oh and dust in my house

3 comments:

Dede said...

Sherry you are to funny! You know I almost asked besides making your children, what was the most fun to make item. I knew someone was going to say their children. But, I can't blame you, they probably were my most fun to make. We have seven and our dentist asked George and I if we had a T.V? LOL Love the kitchen with a cook, I didn't think of that. It was fun and thank you for engaging. Wishing you a terrific week!

(((HUGS)))

Lisa said...

ahahahah I would never have thought to say children. I'm so glad you did. Your answers were super fun!

Mel said...

Awh, you are so sweet Sherry.
Well deserved for you, and thank you!
I've been away so sorry I'm so late to post. But I will repost. :)