Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A great Weekend

This weekend I took my best friend Fran up north to her old stomping grounds above Barrie.  We camped on the lawn of her 'sister' Shannon and her 'sister' Jenny came with her 2 children as well.  What an awesome time!  Shannon and Jenny are wonderful women and I was so honored to meet them and get to know them!
Loved it, Shannon and I both were knitting lol  kids dominated the computer so it was a computer free weekend which was also lovely!  They both have wonderful kids and I can't wait to go back again in July for a weekend!  Whoever would have thought that a house full of kids, 4 witches, 1 husband 4 cats and 1 dog and LOTS of rain would make for an awesome weekend??
Can't wait to return!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I am so glad that you had a great weekend.

Mother Moon said...

cute cat. looks like one I have myself.