Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Depression + Fog = BLAH

Normally I love a foggy rainy night!  However, after 5 or 6, I have lost count, I am starting to sink lower into my depression again.  I was hoping my group meditation Wednesday night would help, however there are children with chicken pox and so it has been cancelled.
I just want to sleep and sleep, I would love to just take the truck and drive, enjoy the fogginess however money for gas isn't an option so I have to stay home and it is just too cold to go out walking in it.

I pray that the Lord and Lady see fit to bring on some sun soon, other wise this is only the beginning of something that can turn bad and fast.

Taking my medications and turning in for the night.

Love and Light to you all, and please pray for me... xox

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Take Care My Friend!

Tiffany said...

I completely understand. The weather here in New England has been dreadful. I was also feeling the blues. Hang on my blogger friend, things can only get better. : ). Oh by the way, I changed my URL and think I may've fucked up my blog. Does Sit for a Spell still appear on your reading list?

Take care,

Sherry )O( AutumnTurtle said...

Thanks ladies and sweetie your blog is showing up on my list, but comes up as...

Blog has been removed
Sorry, the blog at tiffanyinvitesu2sit4aspell.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

When you click on sit for a spell