Sunday, June 09, 2013

Brightest Blessings

As I walk my path I discover little things about myself along the way.  I am not your typical witch that performs spells, because I am not sure of my own abilities, not because of any of reason.

I am more Spiritual in my practice and hope once I get the government ok to move I will have the space and help in spell work and more ritual work.  I read up on both all the time, I am good with interpreting tarot readings and am very accurate with my pendulum, however I need work with rituals and spell work and have a plan in place to work on them.

If there was such a thing as a 'book witch' that would be me lol  I love to read and at the moment I'm reading The Real Witch's Craft by Kate West and trying to get the Whimsical Tarot by Dorothy Morrison, but haven't found it at a decent price yet.

I will truly try to up date this blog more often.
lovely poem

~~Many Blessings to all, may the Goddess and God aide you in your daily life and your angels hold you in their wings~~

No comments: