Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good Morning Everyone!

Today is going to be a wonderful day!
I am stitching on a Halloween design, knitting balls for my grandson, so he doesn't mame anyone while he is in his throwing stage and hope to do a few rows on my shawl.
Today I will be attempting to clear a meditation area in my bedroom, I really need to start practicing meditation more, it is hard to clear a jumbled mind like mine, but I really need to start trying if I want to un-jumble it LOL
I thoughts and prayers are with my Eva and Rob, not knowing when or where you are going to have to move for your job has got to suck majorly!
Today is your day guys, and if I had phone service I would call you I miss and love you so much!
*Blessed Woden's Day!
*Light Purple candles
*Burn incense of Cinnamon, Cinquefoil, Mastic, Storax
*Wednesday is ruled by Mercury
*Wednesday's angels: Raphael and Michael
*Wednesday's Stones: Stones: Fluorite, aventurine, onyx
*Work with conjurations, predictions, knowledge, writing, eloquence
*Lucky Sign: Wednesday Is The Lucky Day For Gemini And Virgo
*Dieties: Anubis, Enki, Hag, Hecate & Carmenta, Hel, Hermes & Mercury, Maat, Morrigan, Nike, Odin, Raphael, Aset , Demeter, Ceres, Spider Woman, Bona Dea, Oya, Devi-Kali, Hella, Rhiannon, Coatlique, Maman Brigette, Sekhmet, Het Heret are honored today.

No comments: