Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am DONE!!!


All my Christmas Presents have been bought!
This is the first time in a number of years I have been finished before December and I am so proud of myself!
As most of you, who have been long time blog readers know I suffer from severe depression and anxiety attacks and without my medication I can't go anywhere alone, and even with them, I can only be around more than 4 or 5 people for a minimal period of time.
I am not wrapping anything until we move in 2 weeks and it is alllll in my damn car so I don't have to bring it all in and then take it out and into the new house.
Today I got the present for myself that I have wanted for a Long Long time! I have wanted a Halloween/Samhain tree and today I found it on sale at Walmart!!
It is black and silver with clear lights already on it! Can't wait to put it up in my new room and decorate it!

No comments: