I hope this post finds you and your families well!
I will be spending the next week moving my apartment filled with boxes and more next door to my new apartment, of course they are calling for snow!I am looking at this as MY time to change more than just my address.
- I am giving up someone in my life who is not good for me we broke up for a reason and the reason to keep him around is toxic to me.
- I am changing my attitude about a lot of things, if I don't try to do new things I will forever live inside my self impossed prison.
- I realize I am important in my own eyes and it is time I started to treasure the Goddess within!
- It is time to study my spiritual life more.
- Time to start taking up something good for me, printed off the running program my sister sent and bought a pair of running shoes and am going to put them to use!
- I am going to start taking ALL my medications, lets see if these cholesterol deposits around my eyes disapear on their own.
- I plan on daily meditations and using my time more wisely.
- Doing housework on a daily basis not just when I wait for the kid do it.
- Going to start saving some money so I can visit some friends this coming summer or next.
- Going to try to reach my goals at work so I can get off the phones and back where I should be.
In plain language, I am taking back my life! It is mine and mine alone and I don't want to waste what I have left of it.