- My son's make me happy for the most part, I mean really what teenager makes you happy all the time LOL however they have brought love, joy, fear, excitement and fullfillment to my life!
- My grandson's smile or frown he is just so adorable
- My parents love for each other and the fact they let us make our own choices and were there to dry the tears if we failed but rarely said I told you so...
- My sisters with their great choices of husbands and their wonderful children are amazing women who have lived life as they wanted and are truly amazing women in their own right!
- My aunts and uncles and all my cousins, it was a blessing growing up with all of them
- My grandparents who I dearly miss, they loved me for me and never told me how horrible I was even though there were times I really was hell on wheels!
- My friends, my dear friends Mel and Peg, Fran, Chucky and Eva without you all in my life I don't know where I would be today you accept me warts and all and I love you for that!
- My cats, even when they demand attention and get in my face and I have an allergy attack, who could not love the soft purr or the little paw lightly tapping me to get my attention!
- God & Goddess, without them in my life I would have no spirtuality no life path and no me! They give without expecting anything in return and with them in my life I know I can make it another day even on my DARK days.
- My stitching and designing the crafts that my parents and friends have taught me. Somedays I don't know what I would do without a needle and thread.
- My computer, the people I have been blessed to meet online who have become such dear friends and such an important part of my daily life.
- My job and all the wonderful people I have met there I already know what life would be like without them in it.
- The wonderful Wiccan and Pagan people I have met that have shared their knowledge, strenghts and have enlightened me in ways I could never say enough thank you's for.
- Going out with Fran and our cameras, taking odd and beautiful pictures of everyday life or just going to the mall, it is always fun!
- My stone collection that started when I was a young child and would have so many collected rocks that the bottom of my dresser drawers would literally fall out due to the weight LOL now they are much prettier and smaller (lesson learned)
Friday, January 15, 2010
Things that make me happy
This post was inspired by my friend Dede over at http://brightestblessingswiccans.blogspot.com/