Tuesday, June 08, 2010

So Sad but could have been BAD!

Ever feel like something happened to prevent you from doing something you would normally do for some reason?  This is my story...
Took the truck to my mechanic, my front breaks were grinding so I knew they had to be done before I crashed into something!  Well my place I go is so awesome they were going to take payment Friday on payday and I am so grateful!  Anyway, turns out there was so much more wrong I am now having to CANCEL my trip to Indy in July, well postpone to October and I am sooooooooooooo sad!!!!  However could have been in or caused a really bad accident if I kept driving it this way, so luckily my shop will take payments from me I am just so blessed!  I can't help but feel like if I had drove it tonight like it is I may not have been writing my blog because I would not be here.
Thank you God/Goddess for keeping me safe!
So Indy for Halloween!  Taking my witch clothes with me, going to go trick or treating with the girls! So excited even if I won't get to Salem again this year I will be with my US sister and our husband and kids!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So glad you are safe. Sorry your trip is postponed but your safety is definitely more important! :)