Sunday, June 06, 2010

Thank you Goddess

I put both on here since I wanted to cover the earth and the moon in this blog post.
I want to thank you Goddess for my 2 son's I remember each of them in my womb, the feel of their kick, the first time they got the hickups lol even the jumping on my bladder doesn't seem so bad now!  They have given me 20 & 18 years of memories good and bad and I would never change a thing about either of them Mike may have his problems but has a heart of solid gold and is always there to lend a helping hand to someone in need especially the young and the elderly.  Joe may be to old for his 18yrs but he is such a good and honorable man and it pains me to see him grow up daily knowing no longer will I be the love of his life and that his girl friend of over a year has taken that spot.  Good thing I like her LOL
God and Goddess have given me many blessings over the years my parents have been married for over 47 years, maybe more they are good people who also are very caring and giving, 2 sisters who have lovely families and are good people in their own right.  The best friend here I could ever ask for and totally don't deserve and one in Indy who I will see in 35 days or so now!!!  I have 3 fur babies who love me and rule my world and a job I really like with friends I look forward to working with daily.
Cosmic Mother
Oh Goddess Mother
You are the mystery of Night
Your radiant shine is the Day
Infinite realms cascade within You

Abundance is Your essence of Being
Blessings flow from You Limitlessly
Your Universe is harmony and tension in Balance

Within each of us, You are Alive
~ Abby Willowroot © 1998

No comments: