Friday, August 27, 2010

Downward Spiral

UPDATE doctor can't see me for 2 weeks! WTF????
I haven't been feeling mentally well of late, at first I thought I just missed Ryan since he has left or the fact he would always hug me when I came in the door unlike Joey who is not as affectionate.  Then a friend of mine at work kept asking me if I was mad at her or had she said or done something, and no she had not.  Then tonight she asked how I was mentally!  Like a clash of thunder and lightening it hit me, my depression is getting bad.  I am going to call the doctor tomorrow, I think my meds may not be working as well as they should or could be.  I don't know what it is, I want to sleep all the time, I am grouchy and just not happy at all.  I could be in my apartment and go no where and not have an issue with it at all.  There is no one I really want to see right now, sorry everyone, but it is just me.  I wish I wanted to be around people but the thought of it sends another spiralling jolt through my body.  Not even my friends and family and damn even the cats are annoying me.  This is just not me!  I don't want to finish the baby sweater for my friend even though I know the baby is coming tomorrow and I have a sleeve and a half left to do, I don't feel like stitching even though I have some amazing fabric, floss and Halloween charts to do.  Nothing Nada Blah is all I want right now.  So please forgive my not posting and not calling and not answering emails I am just in a downward spiral right now.

3 comments:

Mel said...

*big hugs* to you Sherry. It's a rough world. I know you will lean on the Goddess and she will pick you back up. And when you are ready we will still all be here to read what you have to say.

Anonymous said...

Be gentle with yourself right now, if you want to be alone, be alone. Don't fight it. I promise you, this too shall pass.

BeMistified said...

I hope that everything works out. I know this is a virtual blog world, but there are people out there who do care. You may not know us, but we are here! I am so glad I found your blog.