Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Son Is Missing

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike-Chemerys-is-Missing/165619193450918

My best friend Faith has made this facebook page to help in our search for my oldest son Michael Joseph Thomas Chemerys.  He is 20 years old sadly has the mentality of 14 or 15, he can only read and write at at grade 5 level.  He has not been taking his medication that keeps him level headed and helps him think clearly in a couple of months now. We haven't seen him in almost a week, he left a message on his dad's phone saying he was in trouble and that he would be hiding for a month, he left a message on my phone saying he caught his girl friend with a friend of his and kicked her out and she charged him with abuse.  According to HER father, the police found nothing of her allegations to be true she had no marks or bruises to say she was being beaten or abused and the police told us he had no arrests or warrants while we were there filling out Missing person report paperwork.
We do not have any idea where he is, he has abandoned his apartment and bunched many holes in the wall I assume rather than hitting her.
I know sharing this on here is not going to help, however I don't know what to do right now, other than not smoke which I haven't even wanted so that is a good sign lol
Please keep my son and my family in your prayers to your version of God/Goddess or religions of your choice.
Many Blessings to you all!

2 comments:

BeMistified said...

OMG I am so sorry! I don't see why this wouldn't be a place for this. You have to get the word out to whatever avenues you have. Y'all will be in my thoughts for a safe find of your son.

Vicky said...

My thoughts are with you and I hope your son turns up safe and well.
Blessed Be