Friday, November 26, 2010

I hope you are all full of Turkey!!

With the US Thanksgiving, today was killer slow at work!  AWESOME!!!
However, not sure what happened but ended up have a horrible panic attack took a long time to come out of it, not sure how much more of this shit I can handle, I really wish I could afford to take a leave from work to find out what is happening to me.  I hope this new doctor will be helpful in this, because I just can't keep doing this at work.  At home I can go to my room light some candles and get some smelly stuff brewing in the cauldron and just meditate and relax however I think they would have an ISSSSSUE or 2 with me lighting stuff in the office and then there is that 'No Scent' policy too.
I tried deep breathing, looking at cat pictures, focusing on my friend, tapping, different scents I had with me lol I know I am weriod I even tried different crystals and stones, chocolate/sugar, diet pop bad shit I am not suppose to have thinking I needed something from it and it did nothing.  I laid on the floor with my feet up on a chair, pushing my lower back and shoulders onto the ground and nothing... finally it just stopped
I can't live like this anymore, I don't want to live like this NOW!! 

Goddess please send the right people into my life that can help me clear my head and heart and help with these 'issues' of mine! 
Blessed Be!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Oh Sherry my dear I'm so sad to hear that you are struggling still.

If I may, maybe you need to speak to a counsellor or psychologist? They might be able to pinpoint what the cause of these attacks are.

Also you might want to be cautious that the medication is not making them worse, as it really messes with some people.

*big hugs*

Vicky said...

I am so sorry that things still aren't going well for you. Hopefully the new dr works out :)