Saturday, November 20, 2010

This has to STOP


Each day I wake up thinking This is going to be a GREAT day and then after a while BLAM!!!
I have had another day of crying and panic attacks and I don't know why, this waiting until the 29th to meet my new doctor is horrible when I am so scared that with all this crying and quietly freaking out at work too I will loose my job over it!
I have no idea the trigger maybe smoking was better for me than I thought because quitting has caused all kinds of bullshit for me.
Right now I am like a little kid, I want to play with the others, but I don't want to share or talk to anyone and don't touch me or my things I totally HATE feeling this way!!!
I wish I was financially OK to take a leave from work and figure out this stress because I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this!
People who are trying to help I end up deleting from FB because they told someone what I said, who does that?  A hormonal teenager that is who!  I am 45 not 15, THIS SUCKS!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I hope you feel better soon. Look to the goddess, she will help you. She has helped me tremendously.

Blessed be