Friday, December 31, 2010

End of 2010

I wanted to go out in style, this year hence the diamonds!
I pray that 2011 will be the year we all strive harder to reach our goals, we reach farther to touch the stars!
I plan on camping more even if I have to do it alone, I plan on reading, stitching and knitting more and I will NOT be in the same place next Yule, all gifts will be purchased and wrapped LONG before September!
I am spending this year training for my first EVER 5K run doesn't seem much to some people, but to me it is a lot. 
Dearest Maiden, Mother and Crone,
Bless me with the strength and character to do what I have to do this coming new year to be happy and safe.
Just let me know and I will follow your path.  Thank you for my many blessings and for the wonder you put into each and every day!  I promise to pray and study more, and to laught a lot more.  Someone once told me that I took things to litereral and I am sorry to all I hurt during those times, because I am sure I did.
Thank you for life!
So Mote It Be!
 ~Blessings and Peace to all~



No comments: