Thursday, April 14, 2011

feel like Ass

Today I feel like shit and don't give a shit. Just Sayin'  thinking of giving up on daily blogging for a bit or until I get everything around here packed and cleaned.  I would love to thank my kids father for the boxes from his work.  So, now I need to pack and to hell with my back will have to take everything down myself as Mike has a new interest and Joe has Cadets, Ashley work and his dad's to worry about.  Never and I mean NEVER borrow gas money from your kid, it will be the worst thing you ever do EVER!!!!

Blessings of Love and Light to you all
I will be back someday depending on whether I make it through this alive or don't end up in jail...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling like shit. I woke up sick as a dog too.

I used to blog daily (on my old blog) but now I blog 3 times a week, if I feel like it.

I tagged you in my blog today but I totally understand if you don't have time to participate : )
http://darkmothergoddess.blogspot.com/2011/04/dinner-challenge-aka-last-supper.html