Monday, April 18, 2011

TALLADEGA BABY!

So yesterday was one of my favorite races of the year, Talladega BABY!  I was so excited!

When I woke up I looked outside, it is SNOWING then Sun, then 3 minutes later, Sleeting, then sun, the wind is so wild then snowing again then rain!  Just craziness!!
I was so busy going through my cross stitch stash for the move in 12 days!  Keep some give some away, put patterns with patterns stitched but not framed together all over dyed threads together, dmc together, fabrics together you know what I am talking about. 
Anyway, today will be more of the same and Mike will be over to start taking things down to the basement so they are out of the way for boxes, yesterday he calls saying he will be over to help then tells me he hasn't slept so I know all we will do is fight because he is tired so I tell him to go home and sleep come back today rested to help me out. 
So I go to bed around 2am and BLAM I wake up thinking I have slept a good 6 or 7 hours but NO! it is not quite even 5am, the news isn't even on yet GRRRR going to try a tea and go to bed again.

Here is the picture of how close the win was with Dale Jr. pushing Jimmie Johnson to the finish.
Jimmie Johnson wins by .002 second at Talladega

No comments: