1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Pretty sure it was the Joan Jet movie
2. What book are you reading?
Way of the Hedge Witch by Ann Murphy-Hiscock
3. Favorite board game?
NONE I hate board games
4. Favorite magazine?
The Cross Stitcher
5. Favorite smells?
Dragon's Blood, Lavender, Sandalwood, white sage, the top of a babies head, sex, patchouli, pine, after a summer rain, earth, chocolate, spiced vanilla, cinnamon, baking bread, burning leaves, campfire, cut wood, sweet grass.
6. Favorite sounds?
My children's laughter, windchimes, bells, the wind, rain, wood crackling as it burns, purring, laughing and giggling, my friends voices, race cars, logging out of my phone at work!
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Not being able to help my family members (blood or otherwise) when they are in pain.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
9. Favorite fast food place?
10. What's under your bed?
Cat toys, lots of cat toys.
11. Finish this statement. "If I had lot of money I’d…?
pay off my debt, buy a house and new truck and give money to those who need it.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
13. Storms – cool or scary?
14. Favorite drink?
Diet Coke, even though I am not suppose to drink it
15. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would…?
cross stitch to my hearts content and visit friends
16. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice?
I use to, reddish brown
17. Favorite place to relax?
Forest, front porch, Shannon's, near a river or in some trees
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Milton, Burlington, Hamilton all in Ontario, Canada
19. Favorite sports to watch?
20. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
No, I would hope I have corrected all my past mistakes and learned my lessons so I could come back in a new life.