Saturday, December 05, 2009

Moving Moving Moving

I am so excited, as this place clears out and my new place fills up I am feeling good!  Other than the fact that my back is KILLING ME!!
It seems people are coming over in shifts to help, and that has turned into a really great thing.
Well I will be offline until the 10th of the month, and hope to catch up with you all then.

Bright Blessings and may Goddess shine upon your families!

Lovingly,
Sherry
If you need my new address, please let me know.
sherrysenicardesigns@gmail.com

2 comments:

Dede said...

Change can be a good thing and it sounds like it is really doing you some good. Other than the back, hope it gets to feeling better soon. Looking forward to hearing your progress when you return.

(((HUGS)))

Mel said...

Hope the rest of the move goes well. And look forward to your update later in the week.