Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I am So Blessed!

Today I finally got my phone and internet fixed.  I said to the guy, you know I work in a call center I could care less if you fixed my phone LOL however tonight a friend called and I was so happy to talk to him for 2 hours!  He is moving here around October and it will be wonderful to have him around!  We were lovers a once apon a time, but his friendship and our conversations about everything is what's important to me and if we happen to become lovers again, who am I to argue with fate LMAO!!

I have so much love in my life and I am feeling it today, great friends near and far, wonderful family near and far, a job that I enjoy going to and doing and 2 great children who light up my life with everything from laughter to tears.

I have my faith and to me that is everything!  I saw a sign that said "Nature is my Church" and that is so true!  If it is warm enough tomorrow I will be planting my ass on the beach and enjoying nature at it's finest!

Keep your loved ones in your heart and prayers, ask Spirit to bless them and keep them safe as I am doing for mine and all of you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

achoooo! What do you know, I am allergic after all ; )