Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's that time of year again...

If you read my other blog, you know the drama in my life right now from trusting someone I should have been able to trust.  Enough said there.

However it made it very hard for me this year as I couldn't do stockings or do presents for my son's for Yule.  My sweet witchy sister Faith provided everything I will need to make a wonderful dinner and I tear up just thinking of her generosity.  My youngest son drove 8 hours so he could be here for a few days and with the nasty flu bug going around, it means it will just be Joe, Ryan and I this year.

Thanks to my lovely grandchildren, I have no voice, a very phlegm cough and more grossness than needed lol  However they were a riot to see today with the joy and excitement of the Yule season!  

I just wanted to say may Goddess bless you with the love of family and friends all through this season and into the New Year!

Be proud of yourself!

Love Grumpy Kitty

No comments: