Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cold and Windy!

I am sitting here trying to stay warm, the apartment is warm however the sound of the howling winds and the threat of a storm is not comforting knowing that in 2 hours I will have to warm up my suv to drive Fran to work then come home and try and organize enough for the cable guys to come in and do their magic so we have TV in the new place.

I have never been a fan of winter, I know it serves a purpose for everything to be dormant before spring, but I hate the idiots that have forgotten how to drive in it or the newer drivers who have NEVER driven in it before to be on the roads when I am.

Goddess, keep me and mine safe while travelling on the roads and sidewalks. 
Protect us from harm as we go about our daily lives.
So Mote It Be.

2 comments:

Dede said...

I remember the first snows and all of the cars in the ditches. It was crazy the first couple of snow falls. Don't miss that at all, but I do miss the snow. To be cold and no snow, well it just isn't right. Hope things are finding their places in your new home. A hot bowl of popcorn and television sounds like a wonderful plan. Be safe....

(((HUGS)))

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I never really liked winter either! I tend to hibernate, lol!