Saturday, March 05, 2011

open mouth insert a foot or 2

UGH!  All this cycling is killing me I have started fights with my oldest, my best friend and my insides today.

I did find out that Ben & Jerry's 'if I had 1,000,000 Flavours icecream is the best! However, the price is horrible!

I calmed myself down with a great cauldron of sweetgrass, sage and lavender buds and let it wash throught the apartment and over myself however when I should have just shut down and go to bed, I ended up starting an arguement with my best friend who informed me that I am immature.  I do not disagree with this conclusion and if she wants to remove me from her life because of that, well that is her problem not mine and I am not going to let it get to me lol except for the tears running down my face and my breaking heart but whatever.  I will never be as smart, as amazing or as awesome as she is, however could be I am just really tired and I am making things worse.  I know I did when I typed the last message to her.

Anyway, my friends and family, I am still alive however a hormonal bitch at large... BED

No comments: